Jobs at ProPivotal
Residence Hall Front Desk (4pm-12am, Sat. - Wed.)
Cambridge, MA 02139 - US
What to know:
- Saturday to Wednesday
- 4PM to 12AM shift
- Compensation of $19/hr
- Opportunity to be a part of a great community
- The Warehouse is a residence for first-year graduate students
- 120 residents live in efficiency apartments with their own kitchen, living room, double bed, and bathroom.
- Work closely with the housing operations managers to provide customer-oriented services, including check-ins and check-outs, record-keeping, mail, and package handling
- Enforcing guest/visitor policies for residents and live-in staff during weekend shifts, primarily at the Warehouse residence hall.
- Provide break officer support at multiple residence halls for the Housing and Residential Services (HRS) operations manager, desk services during weekday operating hours for staff breaks and meals; and cover desk shifts for weekly desk staff to support vacations, sick time, and emergencies.
- Will report to the HRS operations manager, desk services.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required, a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on business administration or operations, preferred
- Excellent organizational and great communication skills
- Experience using web-based programs, including e-mail and Microsoft Office
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All ProPivotal job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
ProPivotal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor