Corporate Social Responsibility: ProPivotal Cares
Corporate social responsibility is part of what makes ProPivotal special. We care about the places where we work and live, and we strive to do everything we can to support and improve our community.
Innovative Non-profit Support
We have developed an innovative way to build non-profit support into our daily business model. As part of our Guaranteed Work Program, temporary employees are sent to work at our sponsored non-profit partner organizations on a daily basis. We pay the temporary employees but do not charge the non-profit organizations. This support is quite valuable to many of the sponsored non-profits that have limited budgets and really need the help.
We jump at the amazing opportunity to have a skilled and friendly ProPivotal worker assist us with crucial work, especially when faced with tight deadlines. Because of ProPivotal, we are able to complete a variety of tasks on time and on budget. We truly appreciate the support!
All of the temporary employees who have been sent to work at Rosie’s Place have been professional, helpful and hardworking. We are so grateful for your support!
Development Officer at Rosie’s Place
Scholarships and Financial Support through Sponsorships
See Achly Esparra, ProPivotal Scholarship winner, talk about her life experiences and goals.
Be inspired by listening to the accomplishments of Jerson Familia, Norma K. Clarke award winner.
- The ProPivotal Diversity Scholarship is awarded to a Boston High School senior who promotes harmony among diverse groups. We also sponsor the Norma K. Clarke scholarship which is awarded to a Boston High School student.
- For each of the past 20 years, ProPivotal, formerly known as PSG - Professional Staffing Group, has provided an annual Scholarship which is presented at the Northeast Human Resources Association (NEHRA)'s annual Diversity Gala / Celebration. The scholarship is awarded to a Boston High School student who has made an impact on Diversity Equity and Inclusion within their school and / or community. ProPivotal's CEO, Aaron Green, has Co-Chaired the selection committee for two decades.
- Sponsored the NAACP Freedom Fund Scholarship.
- Sponsored the ALPFA/ProPivotal Scholarship. (ALPFA is the Association of Latino)
- Sponsored the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts TULEAP Scholarship (presented to an outstanding Boston high school student).
- (Professionals in Finance and Accounting.) The scholarship was awarded to an exceptional Latino college student.
- We are also a founding sponsor of Work Without Limits, an organization that aims to increase employment among individuals with disabilities.
Our Green Initiative
Our commitment to maintaining environmentally friendly business practices dates back to the founding of the company in 1996. In 2001 ProPivotal (formerly Professional Staffing Group) was the first Massachusetts staffing firm to adopt a paperless office; eliminating paper from our company was significant given the volume of data necessary in the employment process. On a daily basis, we strive to reduce, reuse, and recycle. We are also pleased to provide pro-bono support to environmentally focused non-profit organizations through our Guaranteed Work Program.
Lending Our Expertise to Disadvantaged Job Seekers
In addition to scholarships and financial sponsorships, ProPivotal provides meaningful employment-related grass roots support and assistance to disadvantaged job seekers. Frequently, the people who need our help fall outside the scope of the type of candidates that we would place with our clients. To deliver this service, we partner with area non-profit organizations. Our assistance comes in the form of lending our expertise in the employment field and helping out the constituents of these organizations with employment activities. We provide this support on a very regular basis, including activities such as resume writing workshops, mock interviews, cover letter assistance, job seminars, and specific one-on-one job search assistance provided to individual candidates. All levels of ProPivotal employees are involved in the support, from executives to our entry level staff.