Jobs at ProPivotal
Boston, MA 02110 - US
About the opening:
- Competitive pay plus bonus.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance technicians, managers, and customer appointments.
- Provide emergency on-call support to the Maintenance Department.
- Correspond with clients, tenants, and staff to ensure excellent communication.
- Manage property accounting records, including billing and invoicing administration.
- Coordinate annual lease renewals and compliance with housing authorities.
- Assist in the overall management and administration of the company.
- Keep records on contractors, vendors, and maintenance employees.
- Promote the firm, enforce professionalism standards, and respond promptly to requests.
- Assist in large project management and vendor selection.
- 5+ years of management experience in mixed-use multi-site residential properties.
- Experience with low-income housing authorities and tenants required.
- Proficient with Yardi Voyager is preferred.
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work off-hours and weekends occasionally.
- Property management certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred.
- Experience with low-income/voucher tenancies and housing authorities is essential.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing
our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All ProPivotal job
postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting
and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If
you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that
we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing
firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can
help you too.
ProPivotal is an equal opportunity
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability,
veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.