Jobs at ProPivotal
Guest Relations Specialist - University
Boston, MA 02110 - US
Guest Relations Specialist – University
Are you passionate about creating positive experiences for visitors in a university setting? We are seeking a dedicated Guest Relations Specialist to join our team. As the first point of contact for guests and visitors, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional customer service and administrative support. If you have a Bachelor's Degree and previous experience in higher education environments, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Greet and assist visitors, providing information about university programs, events, and services.
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and mail, directing inquiries to the appropriate departments.
- Schedule appointments and coordinate meetings for university staff and faculty.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the front desk and reception area.
- Collaborate with departments to ensure smooth coordination of guest-related activities.
- Provide administrative support, including data entry, filing, and document preparation.
- Assist with special projects and events as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in a university or higher education setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
If you are a customer-oriented individual with a passion for hospitality and administrative support, we welcome you to apply for the Guest Relations Specialist position. Join our team and contribute to creating a welcoming environment for all visitors to our university.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing
our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All ProPivotal job
postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting
and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If
you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that
we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing
firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can
help you too.
ProPivotal is an equal opportunity
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability,
veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.